GERMAN DUAL POWER BURNERS
TWO ADJUSTABLE GLIDING RACKS
Designed to be the centerpiece of your kitchen, the NXR Culinary Series stainless steel 36-inch professional style gas range features six German dual power burners, totaling 81,000 BTUs, and a 5.5-cu. ft. convection oven. All burners feature a black porcelain drip tray, flat continuous cast iron grates, and the versatility of both high power and ultra-low simmer. The extra-large convection oven features even cooking results in less time, a powerful infrared broiler, extra-smooth adjustable gliding racks, and a beautiful blue porcelain interior for easy cleaning. Heavy-duty LED backlit knobs, hinges, and towel-bar handle complete the professional look and feel of this exceptional 36-inch range. Experience affordable luxury in your home with NXR.
- 36-inch professional style gas range from the Culinary series
- Three 18K BTU and three 9K BTU German engineered, sealed tower burners with high power and ultra low simmer down to 650 BTUs
- Extra-large 5.5-cu. ft. manual clean convection oven
- 16,500 BTU infrared broiling power - broiler pan included
- Heavy-duty LED back lit burner and oven knobs located safely up front
- Ultra-smooth, full-extension, gliding oven racks
- Heavy-duty flat continuous cast iron cooking grates
- Black porcelain drip pan for easy cleaning
- Oven modes include bake, convection, and broil functions
- Gas type: Liquid Propane
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.