Expand your cold storage space for bulk frozen items with Danbys Two Door Chest Freezer. Providing a generous 21.0 cu. ft. (594.6 L) of storage capacity, making it ideal for large families. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, offering adjustable variable temperature range. All your favorite food items can be stored near the top with two convenient storage baskets, keeping your favorite frozen dishes accessible and organized. Equipped with LED lights in each door to help you find what you need and a power-on indicator light to let you know your freezer is working continuously. Also included is a freezer lock and key to keep your contents secure and four rollers for effortless transportation. This model is garage ready: the freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Youll also find this freezer comes with an industry leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Two-door chest freezer
- 21.0 cu. ft. capacity (594.6 L): Large capacity to stock up on frozen foods
- DOE energy rating: energy efficiency for your home.
- Front-mounted mechanical thermostat: easy to use, adjustable variable temperature range
- 2 removable wire storage baskets: stay organized with removable baskets that can keep your favorite frozen foods close at hand
- 6 rollers: for easy mobility
- LED lights in each door to help you find what you need
- Lock & key for each door to keep the contents of your freezer secure
- Power-on indicator light lets you know your freezer is working
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C).
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
21 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.